13 Jan Choosing The Right Window Treatments
Posted at 11:53h in Blog
- Some rooms are to relax, sleep, read, play or even get work done.
- All these scenarios serve different purposes.
- This means that there’s a window treatment for all your needs.
- Remember, all rooms never have to be the same!
Window’s main function
- Will you be opening and closing the windows often?
- Do you need to access to the window.
- Is it strictly to decorate a dull area?
- Sometimes you want light during the day but privacy at night
- Maybe you’re above the first floor and neighbors or passers-by are not a concern
- For bedrooms, privacy can be important for those that need room darkening options
- How will your choice boost the ambience in the room?
- Neutral colors, summer, winter, fall…What season will the room represent throughout the year?
- Many times people completely surpass this. There’s no need to sell your dream ideas or expectations short.
- Keep in mind different products and styles can decrease or increase the cost of your window treatment.
- It’s always good to let your designer know what budget bracket you are working with. Only them would be able to guide you in the right direction if this is a concen